Nigel C Lundsten
Nigel@roave.com | email@example.com
Summary of Skills
- 7+ years of professional experience as a PHP programmer
- Excellent knowledge in developing web services and relational databases
- Experience with common third-party APIs and cloud storage
- Passionate about using the right tool for the job (software libraries/technologies)
- Great at prioritizing tasks and managing time accordingly.
MySQL • Doctrine ORM | Docker • Vagrant • Virtualbox | Git • PHPUnit • Travis | Linux/Unix • Bash
PHP Programmer/Developer - Senior/Mid
Roave LLC - consulting/development
2012 - Current
- Worked under the Roave brand to provide consulting, code reviews, and development of features/services for clients.
Southwest Medical LLC
2011 - 2012
- Maintained multiple high-traffic, high-revenue e-commerce websites, including inventory/catalog management, new feature development, vendor product procurement, email newsletters and UI design.
Asset Management/Recovery Specialist
Electronic Recyclers International
- Managed a Department of 3 employees focused on sorting, refurbishing, and reselling used consumer electronics.
- Conceptualized, developed (from scratch), and deployed their first asset tracking system to all 5 of their US locations, which included a PHP + MySQL backend, and frontend UI which utilized barcode readers and thermal label printers.
Disney Interactive Media Group
July 2009 - September 2009
Limited time contract through Volt Technical Resources
- Provided hardware/software support for 200+ pc/mac users.
- Imaged machines, configured devices, and installed software for new hires.
- Activated/Supported mobile devices connecting to the company’s exchange server.